Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCR Agent Time Card inacuracies

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrfil13

Programmer
Aug 17, 2012
GB
Hi,

We have upgraded a client from CCR 7 to 8.1.40.5, they are running agent time card reports and seem to be getting inaccurate reports of how many calls have been answered. The huntgroups are CCR groups with an overflow, ive noticed that the first groups are Longest waiting but some of the overflow groups are collective, would this cause issues with the call stats?

Thanks
Phil

the overflow groups will inherit the target group settings. so the OF group will be longest wait as well...

How are you comparing the data?

ACSS - SME
General Geek

So if they have HG1 > HG2 > HG3 > HG4 (don't ask), HG1 and 2 Longest and HG3 and 4 collective, HG 3 and 4 would use Longest?

When speaking to the customer it seems they know/believe the agent is answering 100s of more calls than its reporting.

Thanks
Phil

In IPOffice Manager it is specified

Once a call overflows, it is presented to the first available member of the first overflow group listed. The Ring Mode of the overflow group is used to determine its first available member. However the No Answer Time of the original targeted group is used to determine how long the call is presented.

So collective ringing mode of HuntGroups to which it overflows will be in action.
As CCR doesn't support collective ringing , you may have to change the ringing mode if CCR is reporting on those Agents.

Thank you very much for confirming that.

Thanks
Phil

Collective groups will mess up the reports big time.
I would change that at first.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back