Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCR Agent Summary Report Data

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmperry

IS-IT--Management
Sep 14, 2011
US
Customer has IP500 V2 running 8.1(57), VM Pro 8.1.9102.0 and CCR version 8.1.40.5 with SQL Express 2005.

When I run the Agent Summary Report from 9am to 6:30pm, 2 Agents are showing 0 HG enabled time. When I run the same Report from 8am to 6:30pm the HG Enable time is accurate. I have run the Report for just 1 Agent to see if it had something to do with the amount of Data it was pulling back and no change. The Agent Time Card data is the same way, so it is not a Report issue.

SQL 2005 is not supported anymore but i don't know if that can be the problem at all.
I would try SQL 2008R2 for this.
Is this a new install?
If yes why is SQL 2005 is used while it is documented that it is not supported anymore.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Your Agent login/logout time has to be included in the report schedule. If login is before 9 and logout after 6:30 it wont come . Either one activity should be there in the time selected.

TLPeter - Not a new Install, just an Upgrade.

RGPTech - I am trying to get a list now of when the Agents start and end the Day. Then I will adjust the Report to start before and after those Times. Will let you know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back