Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCR 8 Issue with agents statistics reporting correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoneMan777

Programmer
Aug 1, 2010
US
I recently upgraded a customers system to R8 and installed a new CCR server on a windows 2k3 standard server. Almost everything is good to go minus the fact that when I run the agent time card report, all of the agents shifts appear to be only 1 second long. They do not show anytime for lunch despite the fact that are going into DND and selecting 1 as the lunch reason code. They will also typically show 2 to 3 hour breaks. This is happening across the board for about 10 agents. If I run a trace report I can see that the system will report the agent logs in and back out and then there will be call activity for the Queue for about and hour or so then they will log back in and back out and while logged out recieve a bunch of call... Strangely enough, all of the other statistics seem to be correct in other reports. Thanks in advance for any help.

Is this a known issue, or has anyone else run into this?

eh ccr can be flakey. everyone here will suggest xima chronicall.

Do you have the groups setup to log the agent off if no answer?

-Austin
ACE: Implement IP Office

I originally had them set that way and then changed it earlier in the week to set their phones into busy N/A if they didnt answer, but no. I also rebooted the phone system and CCR server afterward but no change.

agent time card reports is one of the main reasons we gave up on CCR - the times sucked and never reflected what happened. although Chronicall doesnt have such a report it still not difficult to get decent agent stats off it.

ACSS - SME
General Geek

CallUsOn.png

1832163.png

Thanks for your input guys. At this point I share your option that CCR is not worth much. Hope at some point Avaya will make it worth something.

Can you check if you are getting proper data for reason code "lunch" from IPOffice?

After a couple of reboots of the phone system and CCR server the Shift times and lunch times started working. Sounds about right...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back