Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCNP 640-606 Exam Preparation Material

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkeye71

Technical User
Feb 9, 2001
US
Hi Folks:
I like to know if there is any good exam prep material for CCNP 640-606.
How about TestKing tests?
How about Boson tests?

All feedback is appreciated.

Thanks,
Indiana

I would suggest trying anything you can get your hands on. I used the Boson's, but found they were outdated and had A LOT of incorrect questions/answers. But it was fun finding all the wrong ones - one test it was 20%.
Hope this helps
ajcazz

I passed the 640-606 on June 8, 902/1000. [pipe]

I used Boson & Test King. However, I also used Cisco's online documentation to confirm the answers from these two providers. Test King has a few wrong answers, but most of the questions were very good for exam preparation.
I recommend Boson and Test King, but please do understand the answer, just do not memorize it, and confirm it from Cisco's website.

Thanks,
Indiana

Hmmm, can you give the folks an idea of what content is tested? That would be very useful for people who are studying for the exam itself (see my writeup under the CCNP Switching for an idea).

Every little bit (short of posting actual test questions) helps the people who read the cisco forum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back