Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCNA questionaire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lward

Technical User
Aug 1, 2003
US
I have taken the CCNA exam twice first score 758 second 822.The one question I have is with the questionaire that you take before the test.In the disclaimer it states that the way you answer the questionaire effects how the test is graded. How is this done? Does anyone know?

Lward,

Actually, as an experienced CCNA test taker (I have taken the CCNA at least 5 times) I have noticed that the passing score and the exam are the same regardless of what you answer. I have taken the exam as an expert and I have taken it as a novice. Both times required the same passing score, which is currently 849 but will change when the new exam goes into effect.

Lou Rossi
CCPrep.com

I am a instructor and my students expect me to understand what is on the exam. I take it every time they come out with a new version to ensure that I am up to date. I have passed each time with my lowest score a 956.

Sorry I didn't clarify that!!

Thanks,

Lou Rossi
CCPrep.com

Cool...thanks for clarification, ccna guru.

Vikram
SAP BASIS R3\IBM AIX\Tivoli Administrator, CCNA

Lou, could you please elaborate on what a "novice" and "expert" as it relates to your statement "I have taken the exam as an expert and I have taken it as a novice. Both times required the same passing score, which is currently 849 but will change when the new exam goes into effect".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back