Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCNA Go Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallionban

IS-IT--Management
May 24, 2007
US
Been reading these forums for a while just thought I would say that tomorrow at noon central time we will find out if I rock it or it rocks me. I will report back with how bad the 640-801 beats me.

Well it was a long hard fight and with 30 minutes left (I must have rushed myself) it hit me below the belt with a multiple step and choice switch questions along with VLAN's scored 732 failure :( the live simulation was ACL's and I could of swore mine were right but it didn't work hehe. I do know I missed some easy stupid questions. I think cramming for 4 days before the test wasn't a great idea. I think I might study hard for 2 weeks then try it again. Is a score of 732 really even close or is a mile away hehe

Planning and Designing 58%
Implementation and Operation 66%
Troubleshooting 61%
Technology 61%

i think it's better to know the stuff, then to cram right before...most would agree. i scored a 760 the first time, then a 981 the second so don't give up. what books/materials are you using?

I took the cisco networking academy classes over a year ago so alot of information was rusty. Mainly just my cisco press books and my notes.

go back the second time and rock it hard baby.....you'll score higher the second time at least you know your weakness now....

Try to re-read all information you learned
from the book Sybex CCNA Study Guide 5-th edition, Todd Lammle
The author can very well explain the matter.
He can interest you by reading the material.
You will easily understand if you read carefully.
For me this book is especially useful.

Then get the Pass4Sure Testing Engine 2.83 and enjoy.
Have also in hands TestKing v.109
Important is to know that a lot of questions are taken from the book of Todd Lammle.

In my case I plan to go on exam on 05 July 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back