Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCNA CONCENTRATION EXAM - FREE RETAKE

Status
Not open for further replies.

maczen

Instructor
Apr 12, 2008
US
PEARSON VUE Has a special 'specialize' program. Just enroll for your concentration online and in the unlikely mishap that you happen to fail then you can retake the exam for free... Instructions and more info is available here...

B Haines
CCNA R&S, ETA FOI

Why is it a promotion like this actually tempts me to take one or all of the concentration exams?

What I find really interesting is they don't have a time frame for when this promotion might expire.

Thanks man.

LoL.. With that one I can take THREE shots at it! By the way, I noticed that Dalt!

B Haines
CCNA R&S, ETA FOI

Paella,
Your promo actually lets you retake any Cisco exam whereas the one that I listed is specifically for specializations! But nice and thanks

B Haines
CCNA R&S, ETA FOI

I just read on another website that the comeback2009 promo is to be for re-certification only. Not sure how accurate that is, but just a heads up.

I had a guy at CLN ask for a promo to use since he failed CCNA R&S! Gave him that one! He posted and said thanks that he was taking it again for free.. Could have been an accident!

B Haines
CCNA R&S, ETA FOI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back