Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCMS 6 and Scheduling Custom Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctauriello

Technical User
Apr 17, 2007
US
I have written several custom reports in Crystal. They run fine when I run from within Crystal. When I import into CCMS 6, I can run them on demand. When I put them into a schedule, the scheduler says they ran, but there is no report printed.

Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

- Thanks

Is this the case with the canned reports? It might be down to the fact that you're not scheduling them correctly rather than the fact that they are custom.

I have several custom reports that are scheduled and they are fine.

DD

I can schedule the canned reports just fine. It is only the reports I havewritten in Crystal and imported into CCMS 6 that when scheduled, do not print.

I have user that created a custom report using Symposium, but I don't know where it is to copy it to his new computer. I see the Import option, but no Export or save option. How do I copy over the custom reports?

BcNexus: I am assuming from your post that you are using Classic Client. Find the location of the user created report that you imported on the original computer, copy it to the new computer, and re-import into the new computer's Classic Client.

Classic Client has all the Crystal templates for reports stored down this path: C:\Program Files\Nortel Networks\Symposium Call Center Server\Client\en\rpt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back