Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ccm - abondoned calls question

Status
Not open for further replies.

james1982

Technical User
Nov 14, 2003
GB
Hi

Customer has a 3300 MCD5 and CCM version 6 (no IQ / VWF)

We are seeing a small number of abondoned calls. I have ran reports against all agents and these all show 0 abondoned calls, my thoughts therefore are that the calls are being abondoned before they reach the agents whilst queuing on the path.
My question is is there anyway to retrieve abondoned call details - primarily the CLI without IQ / VWF

Thanks

Try adjusting the abandoned call threshold in CCM/YSE
Also are you using two paths one as a gateway to the other? using an interflow?
If so turn off realtime reporting on the gateway as this will give false abandoned calls

Share what you know - Learn what you don't

Thanks SuperNova, there are no interflows configured.
I have checked the reports and the calls are abondoned between roughly 10 and 30 seconds,
Ideally I would like to be able to get specific CLI details of these calls, so the users can then call back.
I know of no way to do this without IQ/VWF?

What happens between 10 and 30 secs? does a RAD play? or just ringing?
Most abandoned calls occur where the call is unanswered and users hang up (impatient)
IQ/IVR can be configured to collect CLI info and report info however I am not aware of any mechanism to auto call back

Share what you know - Learn what you don't

The callers may hear the first RAD and realise they dialed the wrong number and that is why they hang up. Not sure you should be calling them back. Anyway not aware of anyway to collect the CLID in the CCM on the abondoned call.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back