Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCM 6.0 - iAgentPerformanceStat

Status
Not open for further replies.

SongForWhoever

Technical User
Aug 16, 2010
GB
Hi Guys,
First post - be gentle.

I have a query regarding a few fields within the iAgentPerformanceStat table on CCMS, the 2 columns I am particularly interested in are CDNCalltransferedtoDN and DNInCall.

Here is my question:
Agent 'A' transfers a CDN call to Agent 'B' so the iAgentPerformanceStat table for that agent would show 1 call under CDNCallTransferedtoDN, would Agent 'B' have this call pegged as a 'DNInCall' ?

Thanks In Advance.

Joe.

Thanks Nortel4Matt.

Something that is baffling me is how can I have '0' DNInIntCalls but have a figure populated under DNInIntCallsTalkTime? Surely that is Contradictory?

Here is what I have for 1 agent for 1 15 minute interval:

CallsAnswered: 0
TalkTime: 0
BreakTime: 431
WaitingTime: 1213
DNOutExtCalls: 1
DNOutExtCallsTalkTime: 353
DNInIntCalls: 0
DNInIntCallsTalkTime: 71

Question1: How can I have Talk time on DN In Int calls when DN In Int Calls is 0?

Question2: How can the waiting time exceed 900 seconds if this is for one 15 minute interval? Surely all the figures should sum 900 seconds?

Thanks in advance.

I think I can answer question 1, if the call is carried over from one period to the next??

The 2nd one is still a mystery to me.

I believe a event counters cycle every 15 minutes, but the wait time will still be summarized for the total wait time. I *think*. Been a while since I wrote a custom report..

Matthew - Technical Support Engineer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back