Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCM 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

KSANE

Technical User
Nov 8, 2005
LY
Dear All;

in ccm 5.0,how can I log in to GUI interface from command interface (what command is used)?

Regards

Thank you,but I means If I work on command interface and I would like to convert to GUI inerface,what command used for that?

Regards

As said by whykap. The gui is only webbased. You can't get from the command interface to the gui.
You'll need a web browser for that

Dear ALL,
Thank you,but I will expline more what I need.

AFter installation of CCM was successfuly complete,I will login by (username+password) as following

ccm login :Administrator
password

admin:???????????

My quetion is what is command used instead (?????) to login GUI.

Regards

Ok. The promp you see now is linux. This is only used for some special support issues.

Once you completed the installation you can put de call manager in the network.

Now get antother pc which is connected to the same network,where you start the internet browser. And give in the call manager ip address.
Somthing like (you can also connect on http but you will be automatcly be redirected to the secure webpage).

This is the way to do it, because you can't get a gui on the call manager it self.

Hope this is the information you wanted.

Good luck

That is ok,but I have guetion:

How can I know IP address of ccm from linux interface.

If you have good ducement,please tell me.

Regrdas

If it's right you had to put an ip address in during the installation. :D

In the linux prompt i don't know how to find it.

(i've no documents at all. sry )

Thank you,the last quetion what is operating system (linux or windows )on the PC that I will used it for mangment?

Regards

I think it doesn't matter. Only make sure you have an working internet browser on it.

For expample i use Windows xp.
And as browser i use window internet explorer or firefox

ThanxThanxThanxThanx
ThanxThanxThanx
ThanxThanx
Thanx

from CLI type
show network eth0
and it will give you all info including the ipaddress of the server. Replace eth0 with eth1 of you happened to use the second interface on the server.

The CLI is for troubleshooting purposes only and not for configuring the application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back