Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Ccm 4.0 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dispos

Technical User
Apr 3, 2006
TR

Hi,
I ve a problem to ccm4.0.4 so Information manager,configuration manager working on the server and client machine.But its not send automatic report your email address via outlook 2000.Ccm is create csv file but not send email.Ccm send to printer csv file.Only not working email options.There are outlook account the client machine.
are there any solutions about this problem?

Thanks.

are there any solutions about this problem?

We found the only way to have the emails working was to have the server logged in with Outlook running. Must admit we never looked into it any further. We just make sure it is left logged in and locked.

You need to have Outlook running on the Server. Scheduled emails are sent from the server account.

sorry roddi,

okay,Outlook is running on the server and server has a email account.
Server is this case send to automatic schedule any email address.Isnt it?

But if i want to send automatic schedule on the any client machine,Is it working properly.
Thanks for your help..

If you schedule a report from a client machine the report will be sent from the email address of the server. The Outlook application must be running on the server.
Are you able to send an immediate report (NOT SCHEDULED) from server and/or client machine?

Hi roddi,

i tested it, but not sent. meanwhile outlook is working without problem.

Best Regards...

Scheduled reports are sent by the Report Service on the server. The report server is started using a Windows service account. The outlook account should use the same Windows serice account as the Report Service and Outlook should be running on the server.

Hi,

we have scheduled reports set on the ccm server pc and outlook working on the ccm server pc. but it is not working....

Have you any idea?

Best Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back