Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCM 4.0 and IP Communicator

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphi

Technical User
Mar 6, 2006
IR
I am going to use Cisco IP Communicator with CCM 4.0,but there is no option in CCM4.0 for adding Cisco IP Communicator.Please help me on this.

I'm using Call Manager Express and IP Communicator. There is no "type" for Commincator and you do not have to define one. I just created another ephone in the router and assigned the MAC address of the softphone (Communicator) and voila!

In 4.0 you may have to download a device pack from the cco that contains the IP communicator. Go to the voice downloads and search.

I am from a very impoverished nation in Africa and have no resource or means to get hold of a Cisco Call Manager 4.x or 5 so that I can run it on my Linux/Windows PC.

Can anybody kindly suggest or help me to get one - provide alink from where I can download. With a lot of difficulty and struggle primarily due to my financial constraints, I have passed the CCIE Voice written exam and wanted to proceed for lab preparation.

Any kind souls?

Best Rgds/Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back