Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCIE Voice

Status
Not open for further replies.

drae73

Technical User
Apr 26, 2002
US
hello everyone, I recently passed the CCIE voice written exam and I'm studying toward the lab, does anyone have any ideas/plans for studies? I have been reading and going through the telephony and troubleshooting tutorials and performing installs, but not sure what exactly to focus on in terms of lab time......

Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks,

-Andrae

** You are the KING of Voice so far in this forum.!!!!

We will really appreciate if you can share some info on the Written CCIE Voice exams for us folks who are preparing for it. It has been a real challenge so far.

Thanks in advance.

Hey. How are the CCIE voice goals going. I've also got the CCVP cert and CCIE voice test complete, but due to job change had to drop the intensity of my studies for a while. Well I'm back in the game and ready to hit this hard. I'd love to find a few people with whom to trade study information, lab configs, tech questions, current events, or whatever - relative to the pursuit of the Voice CCIE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back