Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCCv5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morrack

Vendor
May 13, 2004
CA
CCCv5 was supposed to be part and parcel of R2.1 last spring but we haven't seen it yet. I've got some CCC installs coming up next month, would be REALLY nice to install them with v5 instead of having to go back and upgrade them later - has anyone heard when they are supposed to release it?? Are they now holding it for co-release with R3 or something?

And - do we know if the new CCC licencing scheme that was announced as part of R2.1 is still valid with v4, or do I need to still order the old licences?

Peter

I can confirm the Highest Group Reporting is still in Version 5 CCC which was released yesterday.

CCC V5 also seems to work OK on Version 2.1(27)I have tested this. The manual states this the same as well, however I would stay well clear of V5.0 MMM until a couple of issues are resolved.

ipo.gif
Umm anotherprivatebuild !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back