Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCCreporter.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.

eajl

MIS
Apr 3, 2006
US
I have CCCv5 installed on a WinServ2003 box. For some odd reason after doing a modify in the control panel the CCC reporting service is gone. When i try to run the cccreporter.exe from C:programfiles/avaya/ipoffice/reporting/bin/cccreporting
I get a "windows service failed to start" error. Anyone experience this before and corrected it?

Answer: uninstall and reinstall. Also remove IIS and ASP. Install in correct order and boom problem fixed

You can try to install the service manually by issuing the command "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727>InstallUtil.exe
cccreporter.exe". Uninstall can be done using the same command line but with the -u parameter.

Please note it's possible that you need to adjust the path depending on the version of the .net framework you're using.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back