Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCC V5 REPORTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

digital12188

Technical User
Oct 5, 2004
US
Hopefully A simple Question! I am running a Incoming Calls By Target Group report. The Lost calls seemed to be scewed.
What is counted as a lost Call is my question?

It is a Caller who hangs up in Que? Or is it also unanswered calls to agents in the group. Meaning that it rings agent A and isn't answered then rools to Agent B and is answered but is counted as lost call for group because Agent A didn't answer?

I have gottem several differnt answers from tech support and others.

I tested this by running CCV for the day and had total of lost calls from that. Then compaired that number to a report for same time period and it doesn't come close to matching..

Any help is appreciated.

It's not as simple as that. We ran into the same setup where CCV is higher than the CCC Incoming Calls by Target report.

Do you have the group ringing as "Most Idle/Idle"? The setup we had before rang as "Circular" and we were losing calls the same way.

I know CCV counts internal & external calls to the group and CCC Incoming Calls by Target Group only counts external calls to the group.

I believe if a call goes to Agent A and Agent A doesnt answer, it is considered a "Refused" call.

You are right. We tested that scenerio before.

Any thoughts on when a call suddenly appears on CCV "Calls Waiting" with a wait time of 3 minutes or so.

We have PC Wallboard on our agents. I setup CCV to alert the agents when it hits a certain threshold. A splash screen shows up but I want it to alert the agent with an audible alert.

I did forward audible alert on CCV but with no luck.

Groups are set for Most idle... So if I understand a lost call is an external call into the group that hung up? Unanswered calls to agents in group are not counted

Be careful with CCV and having groups with the same members

If you have separate indials for groups use the queue's in CCV looking at the pilot number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back