Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCC Urgent Assistance Needed!!! 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

james1982

Technical User
Nov 14, 2003
GB
Hi

One of my customers reprogrammed there system last night and didnt tell me......we know have problems with calls and the CCC, im not to familiar with CCC so please bear with me!

Basically every user onsite is a agent, they therefore login to there phone every morning.
Previously the ext number on the physical ports were set to the 3xxx range and the agents were all in the 2xxx range.
The guy onsite has changed all of the extension ports (physical ports) to match the agent logins. Therefore I know have 2 conflicting ranges...my first question is will this cause a problem??

The issues they are now experiencing is within call centre view where it normally says the name of the user and the state in the majority of boxes i see "undefined"

Ive reprogrammed the system back to how it was and restarted delta server but the issue remains.

Really would appreciate any advice

Thanks

won't cause a problem, however, as the base port and extension number now match, the system will try and log the user in automatically on reboot.

Go to each user and tick Force Login.

As they are auto logged in, they are not classed as agents, hence "Undefined".

thanks for the reply, all users are set to force login and have a login pin set.

any other ideas????

Think it will say undefined if you change name in IP Office, then you will have to delete it from CCV and then put it back again

I can confirm no names have changed within the programming?????????????????????

Have you restarted CCV after restarted Delta server?
If you try to add an agent in CCV, does it list all agents?
In Delta server, does it show all agents?

Check in manager all licenses are valid
check in delta server that all licenses are showing up in there.
Ensure that useres have a login code and forced login where correct.

Close all CCC & Reporting

create a .bat file of

timeout /t 20
net stop "CCC Delta Server"
net stop "CCC Reporting"
net start "CCC Delta Server"
net Start "CCC Reporting"

run the bat file, restat the Wallboard Server and then CCV

undifined is a license issue, i suspect some of the licenses are not valid but check that and then follow

This was a licencing issue!!
All licences were valid but customer had reprogrammed system so every user had force login checked. currently reprogramming to only have 45 users with force login as this is the number of acd agent licences i have!!!

Hope this will resolve

thanks for all the responses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back