Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCC Server Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlatt1283

Technical User
Nov 15, 2004
US
We started receiving an error message that says "Access violation at address 0047BE92 in module 'deltaserver.exe'. Read of address 00000034". I noticed this when I logged into our client's CCC server remotely, and there were a bunch of these error messages. Anyone familiar with this error message?

What version of deltaserver and IPO core software are you using ?

I'm getting the same error, and it stops collecting information when the error pops up, so if it pops up overnight, you aren't getting information for that time period.

I am using 4.0.35 Delta Server on a Windows 2000 Advanced server

IP Core Software: 2.1.248901
Delta Server: 4.0.35

I have a case on this logged by Avaya tier 4 for three weeks now, but they don't know the answer.
Neither do i.

I uninstalled and installed delta server 4.0.29 instead of 4.0.35

Haven't seen the problem since.

dlatt - are you using a 406 V2 by chance?

Nothing worth having comes without sacrifice.

how do you make the delta server run more as a service so I do not loose it when i log out of the server?? i am on windows 2k.

thanks

I have logged a similar case on the 20st of August. It happend with CCC 1.4 and DeltaServer 2.0.29.
Upgrading the DelteServer to 2.0.35 did not solve the problem.
Still no fix, we cannot find it. I presume it has something to do with the Server itself, i have a lot of CCC customers installed and only one has this problem.
So my suggestion is :
Make a backup of the SQL database and do a FDisk and reinstall it all ( including W2K Server ).

Delta Server as a Service
V5 of delta server will run as a service when it is finaly released (I have a trial version thet is running fine, but it is only being used for call logging)

I just loaded a new CCC server (w2k adv server) and tried 4.0.35, which was giving me this error on my other machine. Took down the old server and brought the new one up. The error popped up within a day. I downgraded to 4.0.29 and haven't seen the problem since.

Intringant says he got the error with 4.0.29 but I haven't seen it yet on my servers. Not saying he's providing false info, just sayin' something wierd is going on with it.

Hmmm... I've been plagued with this problem also, running 4.0.35. I think I'll try going down to 4.0.29 and see if it helps.

Peter

Morrack,

please let us know how it turns out, I'm interested to see if it solves your problem like it did mine.

We had the same problem DS 4.0.36 fixed the problem it is on the Avaya Support Website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back