Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCC Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerkur

Technical User
Nov 17, 2006
US
when I try to run a "group" report I am not seeing the group in which the people I want to report are in, it gives me like 2 old employees that dont work here anymore along with 0's across the board? I am guessing there is a special place to put them in a a group? I am using the "Monitor group" under telephony tab in the user settings in Manager. any tips would be appriciated

Yes hunt group extension number 8998 is higher than hunt group extension number 5000

Yes I have the same problems about the CCC reports.Is there any mind for calculating the IP Office CCC reports.Is there some tips for them.?

If you're going to take out an Agent Group report you'll need to create a report group, and in that you put the members you want to include in the report. This group must also have a higher extension number than any other group they are members of.

You didn't say what report you were looking in and what you want to find out, that could make it easier for us to give a correct answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back