Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCC Reporting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DotBomber

Vendor
Sep 3, 2008
US
IP 406v2 4.2 11
CCC 5.0 61
server 2003 sp1
Latest version of Delta server

Two issues;
1) My reports to my hunt groups show zero calls.
- The calls ring to an auto attendant then drop down to the hunt groups. Hunt groups set to "longest wait" and to group neither worked

2) I just created a new hunt groupd for testing.
- For some reason this group doesn't show in any group reports. do I need to restart the delta server service for it register a new group?

check the delta server and see if the new group is in there
if not restart delta service,

are they showing 0 calls or 0 answered calls, are the members of the groups agents?

you can only report on agents

The agents have extn log in buttons, forced login enabled and a hunt group login button.

I'm seeing no data for the groups no calls obviously none answered.

Spuervisors are running ccv so i didn't want to restart the delta server service. Would I need to restart the delta server service each time a hg is added?

DO your hunt groups contain ONLY agents??

Jamie Green

ACA:Implement - IP Office
ACS:Implement - IP Office

Football is not a matter of life and death-It is far more important!!!!

Do you report on the highest numbered group of the agents?

hunt groups have agents only.

I'd like to be able to report on all the groups. Haven't tried the Highest DN. All though i thought it was the lowest DN. hmmm

Nope definetly highest number :)

ACS - IP Office Implement

"I'm just off to Hartlepool to buy some exploding trousers

stop me now! CCC only reports on the highest HG DN?

Did I hear that CCC has been disco'd?

no it does not only report on the highest group but all the agents have to be in highest group number. you dont have to report on that group.

OK I'm still stumped. I created a hunt group 8996 placed all my agents in it reporting purposes only. merged it up went over to delta server checked to see that the group exists. Both my new reporting group 8996, and the test hunt group that i created are still not avaialble to report on. Rebooted the server still not working.

Anyone? Do i need to go into sql to jumpstart this?

I assume you mean in the event viewer. It's only set to show error's. where should i be looking?

no, look under recent SMDR, does it show all the calls coming in and out of the system.

put a call into the system to a place where you know you can report on it and you have previously had no call reported on,

does the delta server show the call that you should be reporting on, is it in the report.

if not

what report are you using and what are you trying to acieve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back