Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ccc reporter

Status
Not open for further replies.

liseanne

Technical User
Mar 29, 2005
CA
when i try to start my ccc reporter and i have a error message

It says: underlying cnonection was closed, unable to connect to the remote server

what i suppose to do

Try restarting the PC. Could be the database is not connected.

Is this a new install that never worked?

I would check the DEP settings of the server.

is not a new install and it was working before yesterday perfectly

how long has it been around? if it's been a while you might have a similiar issue I just ran into, after two years of serivice the database filled up, to the MAX of 2gb. Found that the older versions of CCC had a little bug which did not purge old data. Once the database reached 2gb the customer got the exact same error you are getting. Avaya's fix is to uninistall and reinstall CCC and use the latest 5.0.43 because it's supposed to have a fix for this issue

I had that error message today and found the CCC Reporter service was not running.

It is because the .NET was installed before IIS.
Re-installing .NET may solve the problem.

liseanne, did you ever figure this one out?
I'm still fighting that exact issue. It was not the database being full, though it was and the bug was genuine, I upgraded CCC and it purged the old records properly, but I still can't run reports with the same error.

Check if there is a program that blocks pop-ups....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back