Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCC REPORTER

Status
Not open for further replies.

tech754

Technical User
May 3, 2006
US
When I start the CCC reporter it states that there are no licenses available. I am running IPO 3.2.53, CCC 5.0.33, and VM Pro 3.2.28. I have the Archiver and Delta Server running on same PC, followed tech tip 131 completely and still having issues. I can go to any PC on the Domain and load CCV and PC Wallboard and it works fine but no reporter.

I have followed the instructions and Loaded .NET first and then loaded IIS and rebooted, just having problem with web page. I got a microsoft error when I opened the application initially and proceeded to go to IIS and change the default web page to CCCSERVER/Reporting, which is the directory of the web page. Now it opens the web page but I have the license error.

ANY IDEAS OR SUGGESTIONS?

I am having the same problem today! What the heck is going on. anyone know why we are both having the same problem??

Its the other way around. Install IIS first then .net

Make sure that in IIS the CCC Reporter application uses .NET 1.1xxx and not 2.0.

Stop the Archiver and Deltaserver.
First start Deltaserver and if its running then start the Archiver service.

how do i force it to use 1.1? it looks like it might be using 2.0

I uninstalled 2.0 and then reinstalled 1.1, I am still geting the "No available license could be found at this time" Whats going on.

anyone know how the licensing works? I know in previous versions of CCC there was a license program. now its just built into CCC. What could cause it not to be relaying the info to reporter?

Actually I use .net 2.0 all the time but you can't argue with your personal success.

aloose: You must post the specifications of the hardware and software that you are using. Server 2000 does not require as much to setup as 2003 does. Also a record of the IPO version and CCC version is good infor to post when seeking help.

I am running Windows 2003 Server SP1 the IP Office is running off V 3.1.56 and I am running 5.0.31 of CCC. any other info you need?

the odd thing is, This is a fresh install. but everything works great except this. This morning when i came to work and started working on the server again, I was able to open the reporting just fine, then while generating the report it just sat there saying it was generating, after 5 minutes of wondering whats going on, I close it out, and relaunch the reporter. at which time it says no license blah blah....

licenseph9.jpg

CarGoSki,

I actually did it the correct way but put it in my message backwards. I think the reporter software is using the 2.0 .NET and it seems like it works for some and not others.

I will try and stop Delta-Archiver and restart as listed above. Maybe just time to reload the whole thing from scratch.

I have uninstalled the whole CCC suite and reinstalled 5 times, doesnt seem to make any difference.

Franky I would use 5.0.33 instead of 5.0.31. Are you trying to bring up reporting by using the server name. i.e

if so you should try using the ip address instead

The rub here is that once you see the no license error you must restart the ccc reporter service to bring it back into working order.

Did you follow the tech-tip 119 and there are a new patch to(Avaya FW), thats a .bat file use to open the port on your CCC server.
Restarting the delta server and the ccc reporter should fix the no licence available.

i have the same problem but only on the 2000 user pc's.

------------------------
'AN UNKNOW ERROR HAS OCCURRED'
------------------------

i see the Avaya web page starting and after this message????

miikk:

You should try to sub-divide the problem as such:
Can I pull reports properly on the CCC server?
Can I pull reports properly on a client computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back