Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCC Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

hairlessupportmonkey

IS-IT--Management
Aug 26, 2009
NZ
Hello all,

We have a box with CCC installed.
Delta Server / CCV / Wall Board / Reporting on one box. its a heafty DL380 so there is more than enough horsepower to run it all.

Now, issue I have is:

1) After about 2 mins all my BLF agents disappear and get replaced with Line 9:xxxxx

2) I can list all the groups. Any new groups I create on the IPO will not appear in the wall board for reporting on, or group information in CCV.

3) Refreshing the list gives different results. i.e all agents don't show, some agents show etc.

CCC installed - 5.0.68
IPO 406v2 - 5.0.15
VM Pro on seperate machine for IVR

Server with CCC was totally rebuilt with server 2003 r2 and fresh new install CCC including database.

Network switch replaced.

This has been working fine for a couple of years. only real change has been upgrading to 5.0.x when (I think) this started to happen. We first saw stats on the wall board for one group just drop to 0 and not recover.

Avaya so far have been less than helpful.

Anyone else seen this? we have CCC running on other v5 sites and haven't seen this! Wireshark traces aren't really much option at the moment.

P.S - I have tried running Delta Server on another machine, with no improved results.

P.P.S - I am currently pondering the idea ports are being blocked from time to time disrupting traffic from delta server, but feel this is unlikely.

Anti-virus ?
No other apps (dedicated)
power savings ?

ACSS - SMEC (IP Office)
ACA - Implement IP Telephony -- ACA - Design IP Telephony
ACA - Voice Services Management

Nope - PC is fresh as a new born baby.

haven't even installed AV on it yet.

No other apps.

server doesn't go into any power saving modes.

you will see the BLF change right before your eyes.

what does Delta show you also in licensing? Have you enough valid licenses to cover all Forced Logged in? I had something similar when too many agents logged in, consumed all the licenses, the rest showed weird info.

Ok - i think this is a bug in 5.0.x and CCC 5.0.68

i built a new server, new CCC install using our switch on 5.0.8 and i have real issues with CCV and BLF, similar to what i have onsite with the customer.

after changing all the Agents to 4 digit extns the BLF now keeps the Agents on the BLF

I thought you were always advised to keep 4 digit extn's for CCC anyway, I was anyway :)

ACS - IP Office Implement

"What the Crocodile Hat....was that?

well mad thing is, its never been a problem prior to v5

delta server always added a 0

e.g extn 200 becomes 0200 in CCV

Go for CCR and you will be much happier :)

ACS IP Office or is it ACSS :)

Tell them that CCC is going to be OES and that support will be in a while :)

You need to keep the bucks rolling :p

ACS IP Office or is it ACSS :)

I guess you use DeltaServer from the AdminCD and not from the CCC package? =)

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

DATEL sells a similar Call Center package for the IPO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back