Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCC Group Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dishmega

MIS
Jan 28, 2005
US
IPO 412 v4.2(11)
Call Center View v5.0.22

I'm getting Invalid Group Member (Unnamed) for just one of Agent. I have been looking the config and I can't find any different with the other Agents.

Any Idea?

Thanks in Advance.

this is a licensing issue

you have to many people set to agent i.e forced logon and login code, the licenses are given out on a first come 1st serve basis, have a look on here people post this fault all the time

I have 20 Agent Licenses and only 10 setup. I have check one by one all the user making sure Force login or Login Code wasn't setup by mistake

Thanks for reply

http://my.gcaf.us/ccc.png
Yup, I tried that already, also copy from of the agent that is fine, still the same.

Extension? What you mean ..? 4 digits extension this particular one is 1314, see this link

Thanks

is the correct agent information and license info showing up in delta server?

Could it be this problem?

CQ66995
CCC - Incorrect agent states in CCV if agent logs off during system wrap-up timer and then logs on again.

y1pzZTEUdok1vrI5cLb3FdPX4PgTPlSONkb5WPjz0x50etSujaMSmhdRCbOx9vASnrRNzzXv0IxNQA

Hey guys thanks for reply.
Yesterday after hours of breaking my head I decided to do a reboot on the IPO, now everything looks ok.

The old Microsoft solution did the trick once again… LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back