Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCC Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvayaUser74

IS-IT--Management
Apr 25, 2006
US
We are looking to get a Call center package for our IP Office and I wanted to get some feedback from all here.

Should I go with CCC or something else and if so, why?

any feedback is greatly appreciated.

If setup correctly can be a valuable tool.

My favourite parts are CCV alarm trip points
Scheduled reporting.

Nothing like a call centre tool that runs itself.

Have seen a call centre product that goes on the cisco ip phones. It had everything! but very expensive.

I heard that CCC does not report calls correctly is this true?

In other words, if a caller places a call on hold and then picks it up again it will report it as two calls?

(Been reading through the boards)

CCC reports can sometimes be too acurate

A call answered & transferd to another user & then lost on Aa 2nd transfer can show as 2 answered calls & 1 lost call depending on what report is being run.

there are a few other reporting "gotchas" that you will probably discover from reading this forum.

Iwould say that it is still a reasonable package provided the IPO is correctly configured

I would check out the Best Practices document that Avaya provides for setting up the Call Center on your IPO and also read through the documentation for CCV and Reporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back