Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CC6 Scheduled Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

Technical User
Feb 28, 2005
GB
Hi Everyone

I am getting an error while trying to activate scheduled reports on a CCMA 6.0 on SU08 -- "could not active schedule for (name of report) report." This occurs when I try to activate through Scheduled Events. When I try to activate it from the report itself, the error is "Unable to activate the schedule for (name of report): Cannot active job, Job has already actived" (misspellings are Nortel's)

Doesn't matter if this is to a printer or to the Reports folder. I can run them ad hoc and it will work, including to the Reports folder on the CCMA (I did share the folder as instructed).

Any help or guidance greatly appreciated.

I have tried the following changing the Password for the iceadmin password and also tried reseting the IIS user as instructed. I have rebooted the server and also confirmed the Ice user can access the appropriate folder on the Net command in dos. But this issue has only started since the SU08 was installed I have been told.

Thanks,
Colin

Just in case anyone else has this problem and cannot get it working. I eventually got the reports to start by creating the reports the client wanted on the main server and you will see a new scheduled task appears under the windows task scheduler. I had to confirm the password and force the task scheduler to run and then everything ran from that day forward.

Thanks,
Colin

Hi Colin,

I am having the same issue. Can you please specify how you built the reports on the server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back