Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CC6 and RealTimeReporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

iso28

Technical User
Aug 13, 2007
DE
Hi

I installed a new CC6 but when i launch real time reporting via CCMA i am getting
message "check connection to server, or if agents are logged in and try again"
however i can see that agents are logged in from CCMA and the connection to server is up.
I installed latest SUs04.

Any ideas?

B.Regards

[ol]
[li]Use the multicast tools to determine if multicast traffic is leaving the CCMS server.[/li]
[li]Use the multicast tools to determine if multicast traffic is being received by the CCMA server.[/li]
[li]Use the multicast tools to determine if multicast is being received by the web-RTD clients[/li]
[/ol]

In most cases where I've seen this be a problem, it is usually because multicast is not set up between the CCMS/CCMA. In the majority of the remaining cases it's because multicast is used to distribute RTD data from CCMA but multicast is not set up on the network between CCMA/Clients.

Rarely I've seen Multicast not being configured with the same values on CCMS/CCMA (so that the multicast data is being sent and would be received, but the two servers are not using the same TCP port values for communication.)

Are you co-resident?

Do you need further help with the multicast tools and their command structure?

yes if u can
yes it is co-resident
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back