Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CBT for CNE 6 (6.5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

siva999

IS-IT--Management
Jun 7, 2005
GB
I am working in a Netware environment for the last 5 years and like to obtain a CNE (6/6.5) certification. Do any of you know of a company who supplies CBT materials for it? I also heard about the Novell’s self study kit.. Did any one use it? Any comments?

I always use Self Test Software's exam simulators. As far as CBT goes, I always built a server on a test machine and worked with it. The Novell self study kit is good. Good luck. I wish you well.

Iolair MacWalter

Hi,

I don't know of any vendor that puts out a true CBT for the CNE 6 or 6.5 certification.

The Novell Self Study Kits are good but they are in no way to be considered a CBT. In fact the Novell Self Study Kits are basically the same exact material that you get if you take the instructor led course at a training center. If you go that route, your best bet would be to build the required server(s) so that you can follow along with the exercises in the book.

gwexpertslogo.jpg

Gioffre Consulting
Check out our Novell Training Cruises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back