Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CBC Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

lunelson

MIS
Sep 29, 2004
US
I installed CBC using a demo license from our Avaya reseller. It starts fine and appears to connect to the phone system, but when I go to select groups to view, none of my hunt groups show up. The only groups that show up are "trunk groups" that include all of our Small Community Networking site names and a single "agent group" called "Voice Mail."

Thanks.

You must change the users in the groups to be monitored to "ACD" agents.
Therefore they have to have a log-in code and maybe forced login must be set, these parameters can be found on the users telephony sheet.

Well, that's stupid.

Is there a reason Avaya doesn't think anybody would be interested in this kind of information for a hunt group with normal users? Or does another product exist that I should look into?

At the very least, what I really want is a product that gives me a good view of who's currently waiting in the queue and how many people there are. The best I can come up with now is either Call Status, which shows every call on the system, or Delta Server's group page, which shows how many calls are waiting in the queue but doesn't do it in a very elegant way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back