Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Categorizer from Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCullen

IS-IT--Management
Nov 7, 2002
GB
Hi all

I have an SBS 2003 install and we are using the POP3 connector to pickup our emails

all our emails were working fine until a couple of days ago when everybody stopped receiving emials

I check with thew ISP and they where being downloaded

I next check the the exchange message tracking tool and I can see that the emails are comming in but the get as far as the Categorizer.

what I have noticed is that the email address that it says it is being sent to is wrong, it has added mspop3connector. to the front of all the email addresses.

I've done some searching over the internet and a lot of people say that it is to do with any third party AV / Anti Spam, but as this isn't installed I'm a bit stuck

all the users can send emails without any problems

There is also nothing in any of the event logs or Ques and I have checked the folders on the server and can't see the emails getting stuck

nothing has changed other than on the smtp connector we have changed from DNS routing of email to sending it all to a specific server address but this was done the day before everything stopped working, I have chan

also the server is running all the latest service packs and fixes.

does anyone have any ideas or can help point me in the right direction that would be great

Thanks

I have switched the diagnostics to 7 and I'm getting event id 6010

Categorizer received error 0x00000051 from WLDAP32!ldap_search_extW(GetPLDAP(), "", 2, "(ProxyAddresses=smtp:rejean_Daily@nationwideladder.com)", rgszAttributes, ...), PLDAP = 0x0863ddb8 for server server.xxxxx.local

and I also get

Categorizer is temporarily unable to process a message. The function 'CCfgConnection::AsyncSearch' called 'CBatchLdapConnection::AsyncSearch' which returned error code '0xc004051f' (). ( f:\tisp1\transmt\src\phatq\cat\ldapstor\cnfgmgr.cpp@2353 )

any ideas?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back