Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Carry over data to a new record in MS Access

Status
Not open for further replies.

asiandoll

Programmer
Apr 24, 2002
BB
I am having a problem coding my MS Access database.. My clients are enetering the physical stock manually daily... What I need to have is that when they enter the physical stock of yesterday and for Today that same physical stock would be the opening stock..

All I need to have is to have to physical stock of yesterday or previous record be carried over to today's record as the opening stock..

Hope that I was clear.. Please help in any way... I am desperate at this point of time... Thank u very much...

Could you not set your database, so that a table tracks items, & the number in stock?

When an item is entered into the form, you can subtract the NoPurchased from the NoInStock... James Goodman

I'm looking for a similar function,but haven't found it yet. I'm entering "from" and "to" intervals along a line as records. I want to have the last "to" interval automatically entered in the "from" field when I create a new record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back