Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Capture will not work

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbear

Technical User
May 4, 2001
US
I'm using Corel Draw 10, Capture. For some reason when I start it up and then go to use it it puts the small square up in the left hand corner and my cursor goes away and I can not get it to work. I reloaded Corel but still have the same problem.
I am running a NVIDIA GEForce Ti4200 with AGP8X and it is for dual monitors.
Any help would be aprreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Hi tbear,

Inside that small square you should see some cross hairs and your cursor should be a set of cross hairs. The square will be zoomed into the area around your cursor(the cross hairs outside the square)To capture something, position the the cross hairs that are outside of the square near the area you want to capture. Click and hold the left mouse button and drag the crosshairs, boundry lines will appear to show the area you are capturing. Once these lines surround the are to be captured, release the mouse button and the area will be catured.

rh14k
H osting
E ducational
L earning for
PC users

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back