Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Capabilities of current cs1000m rel 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

djerore

Technical User
Dec 6, 2011
US
how can i tell what my current capabilies are on my cs1000m rel 6.0? My VP wants to know how much room for expansion do we have,for example how many more T1's can we add. Can we run voip phones or sip trunking etc. any help would be appreciated.
how can i tell what my current capabilitys are on my cs1000m rel 6.0? My VP wants to know how much room for expansion do we have,for example how many more T1's can we add. Can we run voip phones or sip trunking etc. any help would be appreciated.
Cancel

You maintenance provider should be able to give you all of that information.

You can go to LD 22 and from the REQ prompt type SLT and enter out. This will give you your licensing. I would suggest letting your VP know that if there is any possiblity that they are going to expand, and he does not want to upgrade, get with your vendor and check deadlines on ordering for your release. Since they are doing license upgrade for 5.0 you should be good, but it is better to be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back