Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cant't change CCR in AA callpilot 150

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckovacs

Programmer
Jan 12, 2007
US
I have a callpilot 150/mini I need to change our hours of operation on the outgoing message which is accessed by prompting (1), I don't have the manual and from default station 221 F983 I put in password 1020000 and access AA and CCR but it won't allow changes. Can anyone assist me with this? Thanks

You have to disable the CCR Tree in Table 1 first then you can make the changes and you have to save the changes. Then you go back in and reenable the tree.

SHK Certified (School of Hard Knocks)

So when I get to "Replace Tree 1?" I push "Yes" ?

NO!!!! Gretting Table 1 NEXT untill you get to CCR morn Change to none.Do this for the afternoon,evening and non-business.Then go to the other ccr ccr# change path#.
This would be easier if the CP was on the network and you used your browser to make the changes you can see it all on the screen.

when I go to grtg table 1, it only prompts for RETRY PLAY OR REC

You must be talking about greeting 1. You need Table 1. The first prompt under Table 1 is AA Menu Prompt.

SHK Certified (School of Hard Knocks)

I appreciate your help, I was able to disable them but I get lost when you talk about ccr# and path# Thanks

DigitelD, I have followed your instructions and recorded a new CCR message, when I go back to enable the trees I get an "INCOMPLETE TREE" notice. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

you don't want to replace tree. you only want to disable it, then change the greeting and then enable the tree

why am I getting an incomplete tree notice, and how can I fix ?

Incomplete tree's usually happen when you have a path set up that is going to a mailbox not initialized or a path that you set up as a menu and created no sub paths: eg
path 3 menu
and no path 31 or 32 etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back