Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can't Set WebBrowser.Height

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepDepD

Programmer
Mar 13, 2004
US
I've been researching/coding how to add a WebBrowser to a Access form all day. I've made a lot of progress, but I ran into another problem I cannot seem to get around.

I'm working on handling pop-up windows (the web site my application will connect to has pop-ups that the user should have access to). I can't seem to change the Height of the webbrowser and it extends beyond the height of my access form--beyond the application-acceptable 600 pixel height also. Does anyone know a solution for this?

I'm using the Form_Open event, attempting to set the "Me.WebBrowser.Height"; as I step through the code it doesn't get set--like it's read-only or something.

I appreciate the help.

...SLeeP-DeP'd

A friend told me there's a bug in Access with the WebBrowser control where you can't change the size of the control once it's placed on the form--in design- or run-time.

I deleted the CTL, and added a new one with the desired dimensions and it kept.

...SLeeP-DeP'd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back