Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can't send messages to a specific domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

saida

Technical User
Jan 11, 2005
AL
Hi, I'm having this problem with send e-mails to a specific domain. I receive the message:

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

xxx (address) on xxx (time)
The recipient name is not recognized
The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=x;a= ;p=x;l=x

This message comes shortly after I send the e-mail message. This problem had starteded months ago, but now is becoming serious since there's much more communication needed with users of that other domain. Strangely, it happens that time after time it might work. Any idea what it might be?

have you check you IMS property? maybe you have a filter that might reject that domain or maybe you have filter to reject recepients from that domain....

or maybe that domain has filter to reject email from your domain....

yes, I have checked the IMS properties. There are no filters there are not filters there. As for the other domain, since our e-mails end there sometimes, I don't think they have such filters for our domain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back