Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can't See Tables etc. HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatahoulaHound

Technical User
Feb 26, 2001
US
Hello All.
I was sent an Access database to input information into. Most of the information is already in our club database and I want to import it into the new database. Trouble is all I can see when starting the new database is the startup dashboard/directory and the forms associated with that. I can’t see any of the underlying tables, queries etc. The lady that sent me the database told me to hit F-11 to show the underlying tables but that doesn’t work. I tried holding down the shift while starting with now luck as well. Any suggestions??
Any and ALL help is greatly appreciated.

Pat

Try this (could be they are hidden). From the database window, goto Tools | Options and select the View tab. Then make sure the Show...Hidden Objects is selected.

FancyPrairie:
Thank you for your helpful suggestion. That is exactly what it was! I love this place!!

Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back