Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can't Open the IP Office Solution with IP Office Manager with Server Edition Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScotttB

Technical User
May 29, 2013
US
I Can't Open the IP Office Solution with IP Office Manager with Server Edition Manager because on the Select IP Office page, the edition listed for Primary Server says "IP Office" and not "Server (Primary)"or "Server(Primary)Select". So therefore it does not think it is a Server. Under "type" it says IPO-Linux-PC "Version" 11.1.3.0.0 build 23 and "Edition" says IP Office.
Has anyone ever seen this? It is running on VMware. EDIT, after sending this I found out it was upgraded less than 3 weeks ago and was working correctly on 11.1.2.4 I will likely need to open an Avaya SR

Thanks

🤔
Have you enabled SCN discovery tab.
File /Preferences / Discovery

Sorry after reading this again the system was upgraded..
Have you upgraded the Manager program as well to the same version

Manager was upgraded All other settings in the preferences tab look right.

I am having same exact issue. 10.1.0.0.0, using 11.0.4.6 Manager. Did you figure it out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back