Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can't logon to Intuity Audix by Messager Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

AramHowe

Technical User
Dec 29, 2003
US
Hi All
When I logon to Intuity Audix by Messager Manager, a error message occured with the description "No server logins available, pls contact Audix Administrator", is there anyone can advise what I should do to solve the problem? Thanks in advance.

Can you login via dialing Audix directly? If not your, mailbox may be locked.

In the future everything will work...

Have you checked the Feature Options in the Intuity to confirm IMAPI sessions are enabled?

Feature Options Available Current Max
Max Number of IMAPI Sessions 96 96

Thanks,
CJH

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. ARISTOTLE 384-322 B.C.

Hi

I can access my mailbox using telephone interface, and the IMAPI sessions are already enabled in the system, any other ideas?

On page 2 of the subscriber form you should have IMAPI access = y and IMAPI message transfer = y.

thanks
already enabled, but doesn't work.

Perhaps there is some firewall/ACL in place preventing access. I think Message Manager uses port 111 (TCP and UDP) to start the session.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back