Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can't login to VMpro after upgrade to 9.1 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

eppeboy

Programmer
Oct 25, 2013
NO
This is a server edition system with primary and secondary servers and eight ipo500v2 expansion systems.
After upgrading the system from 9.0 to 9.1 I am not able to log into the VM pro using the username/password that was set in the first place.
The upgrade was done using webmanager, transfer ISO and upgraded from there. Doing the primary server first, then the secondary server, and last all the ipo500v2 's at the same time.

I tried it as well, but it didn't work.

Reset the security settings, log in to the IPO, follow the instructions, try again on VMPro with the same credentials as for manager that you have jut set.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Upgrade your VM Pro client?

It's only dialtone!!!

I had the same issue. I resolved it by upgrading my VMPRO Client, reset security settings and run VMPRO Client through the solution webpage (not by the windows shortcut) ...

Had the same issue. Avaya told me I had to re-install. Used USB since Avaya removes the DVD controller from its Dell R210 servers. Hope you have a backup of the config. Good luck.

If vegetarians love animals so much, why are they eating all of their food?

When you say reset the security settings, should this be done at all the components, or just primary server?

What about reading the documents? :)
But because i am in a good mood:

Open manager -> file -> advanced -> reset security settings.
Enter current credentials and there you go.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back