Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can't log into UCM with Administrator Account R11.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

azrael2000

Technical User
Jun 10, 2008
CA
hi there.

Have a little question. I am trying to log into my UCM with an Administrator Account but I keep getting "User Login Failed".

I can see the UCM, I am able to web to the system, ping it, the whole 9 yards, but the vmpro client is a no go.

I am using the client right off of the UCM, so the software should be good. As well, the Enable Client is turned on, but the Admin user fails. I have created a new user and given it all the power in the world but the client still says User Login failed.

Any ideas?

Regards

Try resetting you security settings to default.
This will reset you password and voicemail pro default password. (should be the same as the IP office password to log into the client)

Hi there.

That didn't work... but on a positive note, my co-worker found somewhere that apparently is is an issue with R11.1.x.x vmpro software, and Avaya knows about it.

So for anyone who comes after me, if you have the issue, stay at 11.0.4.x and everything "should" work normally.

Thanks for your help, IPOTS.

Regards

As tradition,

- Take out the UCM
- Give it a good brush
- Place the UCM on the floor (preferably outside)
- Run it over with your car

On a serious note,

I'm pretty sure the UCM uses the Administrator account on the IPO service within the module itself. Did you check the service users on the UCM by going to 7070?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back