Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can't install Dialed Number Analyzer in CCM4.1(3) 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

seong76

IS-IT--Management
Jan 17, 2002
US
When I try to install the Dialed Number Analyzer plugin in my CCM 4.1(3), I get the following error in the InstallShield Wizard.

------------------------------------------------------
Teh wizard was interrupted before Cisco Dialed Number Analyzer could be completely installed.

Your system has not been modified. To complete installation at another time, please run setup again.
------------------------------------------------------

I get the following event in application log.
EventID : 11708
Source : MsiInstaller
Description : Product : Cisco Dialed Number Analyzer -- Installation operation failed.

I ran into the same issue. Called TAC and found that Cisco renamed the .exe file for the original application. I simply had to rename the old app and re-reun the install and it worked perfectly.

Cheers.

Could you explain how you went about renaming the "old app"? I just downloaed the DNAsetup.exe from the Admin GUI and tried renaming it to just setup.exe..... Thanks

Go to your publisher and search for dnanalyzer.exe. This is the old version of the application. Rename it. Then run the DNASetup.exe intall package and the software should install fine.

THANKS!!!! I renamed c:\Program FIles\Cisco\Bin\DialedNumberAnalyzer.exe and the new plugin installed fine. I've been asking and digging everywhere to resolve this issue. Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back