Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can't get Phone Manager Pro to work 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kh3572

Programmer
Feb 28, 2005
US
Customer has IP Office 500 4.1.9(95)

Able to login to Phone Manager Pro; however, there is no audio, no dial tone, etc.

Any suggestions?

PhoneLady

Are you going IP through a PC?If so,there is an Audio Enabled license you will need as well as setting the type to IP in the user profile.
Also,on a Vista machine good luck.I've had it up and running on Vista,but the sound quality is so poor that it's totally unuseable.
There is also a .bat file you can run on the PC to open all firewall ports.
There is an install doc on the IP Office Knowledge portal as well as ipofficeinfo.com I believe that gives a little more detail about user/extension/ip settings that I don't have off the top of my head right now.

Would you happen to have the correct material code for the IP Audio enable license?

PhoneLady

you would have to have (1) PMP 177468 and (1) PMP IP 171992 for a softphone to work

I have material codes 174456, 174463 and 177472. Are these the same license, just multiple users?

PhoneLady

you have a softconsole license, 5 PMP IP, and 50 PMP. so yes that is what you need to 5 PMP IP. Make sure under the user it is set to Phone Manager Softphone.

Still you didn't say if it is vista or not
Vista is not supported and does not work well

ACA - Implement IP Office
ACS - Implement IP Office
ACA - Voice Services Management

They are using Microsoft ISA for the VPN

PhoneLady

Did you run the avayafw.bat?

Greetzzz..Bas

y1pzZTEUdok1vrI5cLb3FdPX4PgTPlSONkb5WPjz0x50etSujaMSmhdRCbOx9vASnrRNzzXv0IxNQA

Status
Not open for further replies.