Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can't get IE5 or later to show gifs on a page I am developing

Status
Not open for further replies.

ggastelum

Programmer
Oct 7, 2002
US
I am not sure if this is the correct forum to post this issue so forgive me if it is not. This page that I am developing needs to run for both Mozilla and IE. Mozilla shows the gif images just fine but IE is unable to display the images. All the other images show for the page except the ones that are identified by gathering info from a database. I checked the relative paths on Mozilla and IE and they are the same.

Thanks for any help,
George

Use the 'Keyword Search' tab just above your post. Search this forum for gif. You will find many possibilities and solutions.

check if this is your browser on your PC, or if this problem occurs on your site no matter who tries to access it.

if the problem is just when using your PC, use the search feature....

if the problem occurs for everyone, you've got a HTML development issue, which you can address in the HTML / CSS coding section - forum215.

another good test browser is Opera.
accessibility tip: please use the alt attribute for your images!

<marc> i wonder what will happen if i press this...[pc][ul][li]please give feedback on what works / what doesn't[/li][li]need some help? how to get a better answer: faq581-3339[/li][/ul]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back