Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can't get FTR DCFW to show up on TN

Status
Not open for further replies.

napatamm

Programmer
Oct 5, 2008
US
I am trying to program a DN for FTR DCFW so the end user does not have to physically touch a phoneset each night to forward calls out. The phone in question is a M3902 on a CS1000E Rls 5.0 PBX. The end user currently has 2 phones on her desk - one is an M3905 set up with ACD queue. The time of day controller on the queue rolls the queue line to DN 8841. DN 8841 is the M3902. We have to physically forward that phone daily to an external number which never changes. I want to hard code FTR DCFW to do this automatically, but it is not cooperating. I did change CLS CFXA and FTTU, but other than that I'm stumped. We just did this with a phantom TN and it works flawlessly - what's the problem here?

DES GROVE
TN 004 0 08 09 VIRTUAL
TYPE 3902
CDEN 8D
CTYP XDLC
CUST 0
ERL 0
FDN 8822
TGAR 1
LDN NO
NCOS 5
SGRP 0
RNPG 0
SCI 0
SSU
LNRS 16
XLST
CLS CTD FBA WTA LPR MTD FNA HTA TDD HFA GRLD
MWA LMPN RMMD SMWD AAD IMD XHD IRA NID OLA VCE DRG1
POD DSX VMD SLKD CCSD SWD LNA CNDA
CFTD SFD MRD DDV CNID CDCA MSID DAPA BFED RCBD
ICDD CDMD LLCN MCTD CLBD AUTU
GPUD DPUD DNDA CFXA ARHD CLTD ASCD
CPFA CPTA ABDD CFHD FICD NAID BUZZ AGRD MOAD AHD
DDGA NAMA
DRDD EXR0
USMD USRD ULAD RTDD RBDD RBHD PGND OCBD FLXD FTTU MCBN
CDMR MCDD T87D PKCH
CPND_LANG ENG
RCO 0
HUNT 8822
LHK 0
LPK 0
PLEV 02
DANI NO
AST
IAPG 0
AACS NO
ITNA NO
DGRP
MLWU_LANG 0
MLNG ENG
DNDR 0
KEY 00 SCR 8841 0 MARP
01 SCC 0045
02 AO6
03 CFW 16 919167729600
04 TRN
05 MWK 7000
DATE 1 DEC 2009

I tried to take it one day at a time, but a whole bunch of them attacked me at once!

DCFW only applies to Phantom TNs.

[©] GHTROUT.com [⇔] Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators - You Can Hire Me Too

Well, then, that's where my mistake is! I didn't know that! Thanks!

I tried to take it one day at a time, but a whole bunch of them attacked me at once!

Well if you are using Callpilot you may want to set up a day of week and time of day, in the application in question. Basically have the incoming call be check by the above items first, then being transfered to an outside number if it is after hours.

Dana Lambert
Blackbox
dlambert@blackboxvss.com

Well if you are using Callpilot you may want to set up a day of week and time of day, in the application in question. Basically have the incoming call be check by the above items first, then being transfered to an outside number if it is after hours.

We are using CC6, front-ended by Call Pilot that gives a standard greeting when someone calls in. The time of day programming tells the main DN to forward to DN 8841 at 5:00PM. The end user physically forwards DN 8841 (on an M3902) to the exact same external number every day for after hours coverage.

We just have to convert the M3902 to a phantom and get rid of the extra phone on her desk. Then we can program the FTR DCFW on the phantom TN and have it go automatically. We set up this scenario at another store and it works great. I just didn't understand that we couldn't do the same thing unless the DN was on a phantom TN.

Yes that was what I was getting around to sounds like you got it figured out. Just make 8841 a phantom ext dcfw to the external number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back