Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can't find my Dell/EMC AX150 Install Disk, what now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

grendelos

IS-IT--Management
Feb 1, 2007
US
All,

My predecessor installed our Dell/EMC AX150 FC SAN. I now need to add a machine to the SAN and he did not install the Navisphere Server Utility software on any machine that I can find, nor can I find the CD that came with my Dell/EMC AX150 SAN. Dell and EMC are not being the most helpful saying that I am not under support anymore. Anyone have an idea where I can download the Navisphere Server Utility app? Feel free to contact me outside forum ddtek@cprmail.org

I beleive the Navisphere on that unit is the express web based one. Open up a browser and go to the IP address of that AX150 and login to configure additional mappings.

Thanks. I did find that plus the software finally. This is my first time configuring and EMC SAN and Brocade switches. In Navisphere express, it says you need Navisphere Server Utility to add servers, but then I later found the section where I could add it manually. Thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back