Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

can't find MPR.dll?

Status
Not open for further replies.

it4bwk

MIS
Sep 6, 1999
US
Visit site
access user... local network access database.. occasionally recv's

Not sure. I have it on my machine, it's a microsoft dll called: Multiple Provider Router DLL. What version of Access are you using? The name implies that it might be a Active Data Object library (guessing).<br>

the file is on the PC... the user attempts to complete a function and it randomly gives this error... it does not have a pattern at all.. say ok the error message and the function is able to be completed... there is only one system with this problem, all systems are running access 97.<br>
the error just says that it can't find the dll... ?? ideas?

Don't know what to say. I searched the registry to see if there was any reference to the dll - nothing. Make sure the dll is in the system directory or in a directory that is in the system's path. Beyond that, reinstall or call Microsoft?<br>
<br>
Have a good day<br>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back