Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can't call forward to external numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

teleplop

Vendor
May 28, 2003
US
I have a Norstar 4.1. I am trying to set up external call forwarding. The system has a PRI. I have routing set up and I also have Redirect ring and Allow redirect active. When I hit Feature 4 and 9, the displat reads "Invalid number" Any ideas?

Teleplop

Also make sure that Allow Redirect is turned on for the set.

When I call a specific extension internally (I supose it happens externally as well)I get two rings and the call somehow is transfered to the same outside number. Call forwarding is not enabled and redirect is set to no.

Hi all,
Is it possible to call forward a internal extension to a external number using a analog CLID card. I have a CICS 7.0
We are able to redirect all the co lines to the number but we only need to forward one extension to that extension owners cell phone. Thanks, rhervig

Use set redirect- feature 84- you may have to enable it under terminals&sets/capabilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back