Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

can't access Call Pilot over the ethernet

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmiller1949

Technical User
Apr 20, 2005
US
We have several 0x32 Nortel units w/Call Pilot 150. Typically, I enter the IP address (of the CallPilot)in my browser subject line and connect. Recently, I cannot connect. The Call Pilots are functioning, answers to "PING", all LED's are lit and I can access via the RAD using feature 983. I just cannot connect to a few over the ethernet. your thoughts are welcome.

gmiller1949

What browser?
Are your talking about via Network?
Have you tried direct with cross over to troubleshoot?
Are they all upgraded to 3.1?

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

I'm using Windows Internet Explorer ver 9.0.23 I enter the IP address of the CP150 in the subject line and it takes me right to the password prompt using AT&T MPLS cloud network. I have 32 systems across the country, so direct connect is not available. All systems work with exception of about -5- which all worked in the past. Not sure of the version. I asked the customer to reboot, but timing is not right. Will reboot on Friday after COB and hope for positive results.

I have found that IE does not always work. Try Firefox or Opera. Never had an issue with either of those.

Marv ccna
telemarvlogosmall.gif

Sales, Installation & Service for Norstar, BCM & Allworx Serving Ottawa and Eastern Ontario since 1990

Allworxguy....tried Firefox with no success.
Curlycord....when I get to the password prompt, I'm connected. When it fails, I don't get to the prompt, it just stalls. Sorry if I was not clear. Anyway, I'm going to have my customer reboot on Friday after COB. Stay tuned, I'll post my results. Thanks for your input.

gmiller1949

Guys, I had the customer reboot the system and all is well. Thank you all for your time and experience.

gmiller1949

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back